Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Nonsense from the WUHSAC thread

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
KentB

Nonsense from the WUHSAC thread

Post by KentB »

Charlie, you are a hater, but a hater in the most incisive and constructive manner. Hate on.

Charbroil

Re: WUHSAC XIV (1/28/2012) at Washington University in St. Louis

Post by Charbroil »

KentB wrote:Charlie, you are a hater, but a hater in the most incisive and constructive manner. Hate on.
The contribution of someone who notably did not show up to staff the tournament despite having promised to do so is thoroughly unwelcome.

scphilli

Post by scphilli »

Charbroil wrote:
KentB wrote:Charlie, you are a hater, but a hater in the most incisive and constructive manner. Hate on.
The contribution of someone who notably did not show up to staff the tournament despite having promised to do so is thoroughly unwelcome.
You are NOT a mod on this board. Kent can speak his mind if he wants.

FishyFreshman

Post by FishyFreshman »

Charbroil wrote:

KentB

Post by KentB »

I stand by my comments about haters and add both of you to the list. Charles was for all intents and purposes already on the list but I don't even know Spencer other than through on here.

As for addressing the root of the hating, I am not going to talk about that on the boards. You can contact me via PM or e-mail if you wish. Otherwise, good evening.