Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

The Only Good Thing About Being Done

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
S.C.Mitchell07

The Only Good Thing About Being Done

Post by S.C.Mitchell07 »

Is that I don't have to deal with the drama of people on my team, and how they decide not to spend any time whatsoever on quizbowl, and the sometimes lacksadaisical [spelling] attitude of my coach, who, as taken from the last school newscast:

"Felt sorry for everybody else [on my team] because they never could get any questions because I got to them first."

I'm the only G*****ed reason McAuley got another shot at state since getting blown away in 1996. Maybe I guess I didn't know enough in the science and math field, but there is a reason MSHSAA requires 4 players. Why doesn't he feel sorry that he never even tried to pressure SOMEBODY into learning how to do some math at a level higher than pre-algebra (he's the head of the math dept. at school), or how shown somebody how to do a ****ing molar conversion? No, let's just feel bad because there was only one person who knew what the **** he was doing.

And yes, this is a primadonna post, but I feel entitled to it seeing as I was the ONLY reason we got close to getting McAuley's first championship in ANYTHING, which was also GREATLY helped by ONE OTHER PERSON (Thanh Nguyen) who had astounding skills at MATH. Not stuff that I already knew.