Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Upcoming server maintenance - January 1

READ THESE THREADS FIRST: Official announcements from board staff can be found here.
Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Upcoming server maintenance - January 1

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

I'm planning to perform a major upgrade on Tuesday, January 1, during which time the message board and the MACA website will be unavailable for several hours. Sorry for the short notice, but if I don't get this done now I probably won't get around to it until after the quizbowl season.

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Re: Upcoming server maintenance - January 1

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

Sorry for the extended downtime, but I think everything was upgraded successfully. I'll definitely be more proactive about performing regular maintenance in the future! Let me know if you see anything broken or if you have any feedback about the updated message board software - there are a couple of things I've noticed about the new theme I want to tweak but I wanted to get a working site up first.