Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

New MOQBA Secretary

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
socalcaptain

New MOQBA Secretary

Post by socalcaptain »

As many of you may have heard, I am heading to the University of Illinois in just a couple of days to pursue a masters degree in education policy. I am excited for this new opportunity in my life, but it does mean I'll be leaving the day-to-day operations of MOQBA to others.

Jacob O'Rourke will be taking over as secretary of the Missouri Quizbowl Alliance, officially beginning August 1st. That means all checks and other financial contacts need to go to Jacob instead of me from now on. I am confident that Jacob will do a fine job and continue the success of MOQBA into the future.

Jacob, please post below and let everyone know how you prefer they reach you regarding MOQBA business.

Mickey0R0urke

Re: New MOQBA Secretary

Post by Mickey0R0urke »

People are welcome to email me at jacob.orourke.7@gmail.com for any MOQBA business. If people need my address, please email me and I will send it on to you.

I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, everyone! Hope to see you all soon.

scphilli

Post by scphilli »

At this time, I'd like to thank Alex Dzurick for his seven years of work with the organization. It has been a privilege to work with him and I wish him success in Urbana.

socalcaptain

Post by socalcaptain »

scphilli wrote:At this time, I'd like to thank Alex Dzurick for his seven years of work with the organization. It has been a privilege to work with him and I wish him success in Urbana.
Thanks, Sean. It's been a pleasure to work with you as well.

P.S. The Education department is located in Champaign.