Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

KC Vs. STL

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
East Buc & UMR

KC Vs. STL

Post by East Buc & UMR »

Anyone else notice how this game seems to be played at a neutral site. The crowd seems evenly split in noise level between the two teams. Something that doesn't happen when played in KC

L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

KC Vs. STL

Post by L-Town Expatriate »

East Buc & UMR wrote: Anyone else notice how this game seems to be played at a neutral site. The crowd seems evenly split in noise level between the two teams. Something that doesn't happen when played in KC
Unless it's a Cardinals game at the K.

jcarkeys

KC Vs. STL

Post by jcarkeys »

East Buc & UMR wrote: Anyone else notice how this game seems to be played at a neutral site. The crowd seems evenly split in noise level between the two teams. Something that doesn't happen when played in KC
St. Louis is still taking time to recover from the World Series. I don't think the city realized they had a football team until last week.

East Buc & UMR

KC Vs. STL

Post by East Buc & UMR »

Sorta like that time from 1995 to 1999?

scphilli

KC Vs. STL

Post by scphilli »

Something I've noticed from living here for the last 7 years: the Rams fans aren't really Rams fans. They're not dedicated like the baseball fans or (God love them) the long-suffering hockey fans. They'll come out when the team is doing well, but really they could give less of a crap about the team. I think the psychology of it has to do with being gun shy after the football Cardinals, and all the teams that almost came to STL before the Rams.

Thankfully, I'm a Chiefs fan so yesterday was awesome!

:D