Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Jeopardy

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
LibertyMarie

Jeopardy

Post by LibertyMarie »

from here

For the first time all Kansas City residents have the opportunity to be on one of America’s favorite game shows! Jeopardy’s Brain Bus is coming to Kansas City! Jeopardy! will be conducting contestant searches FREE at Union Station. The popular game show is seeking the area’s brightest residents to represent Kansas City on TV’s award-winning game show!

Monday, May 24th Jeopardy! will test adults, 18 and older, at Union Station from 4:00p.m. to 6:30p.m. On Wednesday, May 26th Jeopardy’s staff will test undergraduate college students, and teens’ ages 13 to 17, also at Union Station, from 4:00p.m to 6:30p.m. There is a brief, 10 question pre-test to viewers interested in becoming a contestant. Jeopardy! guarantees to test the first 1,000 guests.

...this just seems like the kind of crowd that would appreciate this information...

L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Jeopardy

Post by L-Town Expatriate »

They used to visit the camp in Furman, but somehow didn't find the crowd too telegenic. (I think Barry was on the show and the ratings plummeted that week

:blink: )

DeckardCain

Jeopardy

Post by DeckardCain »

I might go up there for that. (I'll even still be 17!)

mujason

Jeopardy

Post by mujason »

I'm waiting until I finish college (and grad school, most likely).