Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Westminster College

Discuss collegiate quizbowl here!
socalcaptain

Westminster College

Post by socalcaptain »

I have heard multiple people say they are going to Westminster in Fulton next year, and I'd really like to see a team get started there. Obviously, it;s going to be difficult without any older students at first. We here at Mizzou are certainly willing to help you out, and, being from Fulton, I know a lot of staff, too. (Lots of commas in that last sentence...)

As of now, the names that come to mind are Dakota, from this board, and Ben Mayne from Fulton High School. If you guys are motivated to do this, I highly suggest you do. Missouri could use you!

Charlie Dees

Westminster College

Post by Charlie Dees »

Yes, very much so. I would like to extend the invitation for you guys to come to as many of our practices as you want to just to see college quizbowl in action, and if I have a car by then I would similarly be willing to drop by your practices to read stuff. If you want more suggestions and info on how to go about forming a team, feel free to email me, and also post about it on hsquizbowl in their new teams section.

DeckardCain

Westminster College

Post by DeckardCain »

I know a bunch of people I played with and against in HS went to school there, and though those people are long gone I'm sure there are at least a few other people who played that might be persuaded into continuing in college.

DIoanis

Re: Westminster College

Post by DIoanis »

socalcaptain wrote:As of now, the names that come to mind are Dakota, from this board, and Ben Mayne from Fulton High School. If you guys are motivated to do this, I highly suggest you do. Missouri could use you!
Love it if I could help, but I am going to school about 1500 miles west of Missouri so I'm pretty sure I can't. Would have replied before now but quizbowl (sadly) has been in the back of my mind for the past few months. Sorry for the delay

EDIT: Attending UCM now, since UNR didn't go thru. I know some ex players from Park Hill South who might be interested in forming a team. Will keep people posted if this is the case. This could be promising though :)