Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

TOAST at Tulsa

Discuss collegiate quizbowl here!
Charlie Dees

TOAST at Tulsa

Post by Charlie Dees »

From hsquizbowl:
Angelo Malabanan wrote:Greetings, everyone! The TU Academic Bowl Team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Tulsa Open Academic Spring Tournament (TOAST) II on Saturday March 29th in Chapman Hall on the TU campus.

This will be a mirror of the Minnesota Undergraduate Tournament, to be held on the same day. And though this tournament is aimed towards younger players, it will be open to all players, so long as they are affiliated with a college or university. Also, packet submission is NOT required to participate.

Fees and Discounts
Base Fee: $85 (per team)
Operational Buzzer Discount: -$10 (limit 3)
Volunteer Discount: -$10 (only if we use them)
Travel Discount: -$5/per 75 miles (max of -$25)
Minimum Fee: $50 (per team)

When registering, please indicate to me how many teams you will be bringing, as well as buzzers and/or volunteers, in addition to the classification(s) of each team.

For this tournament, we are using the following classifications: Grad, Undergrad, and Novice (teams composed solely of players within their first two years of academic collegiate competition).

To register, or if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

I hope to see many of you in Tulsa at the end of March. Thanks.

Cheers!
Angelo Malabanan
Tournament Director - TOAST II 2008

E-mail: angelo-malabanan (at) utulsa (dot) edu

DeckardCain

TOAST at Tulsa

Post by DeckardCain »

It's during our spring break, but since I'll be in the area anyway I may go play solo if nothing else.

DeckardCain

TOAST at Tulsa

Post by DeckardCain »

Quick results: 1. Oklahoma, 2. Truman State (without Kent), 3. The Matt Chadbourne Experience, 4. Tulsa