Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Nighthawks

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Nighthawks

Post by L-Town Expatriate »

Dang, some of us are still up.

Time for me to rest, lest the Yeah Yeah Yeahs lure me into downloading their latest album from iTunes or another, not-so-price-tagged method of which I do not utilize.

flycaitiee69

Nighthawks

Post by flycaitiee69 »

hahahaha itunes music store.
itunes = good great grand
itunes music store = silly

try limewire.

East Buc & UMR

Nighthawks

Post by East Buc & UMR »

limewire is the way to go

LibertyMarie

Nighthawks

Post by LibertyMarie »

my mom needed "who let the dogs out" to use at school for some reason...she's like you can get that online somehow right?? and i'm all uhhh...(i don't download music)...so i definitely bought who let the dogs out from itunes music store. now itunes probably thinks that's the kind of music i LIKE...haha...

i don't like how the music store, all it takes to buy it is a click (it had saved my credit card information from when i bought my ipod from apple's website)...no confirmation, no exact amount (it says "we might charge you tax")...meh.

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Nighthawks

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

LibertyMarie wrote: my mom needed "who let the dogs out" to use at school for some reason...she's like you can get that online somehow right??  and i'm all uhhh...(i don't download music)...so i definitely bought who let the dogs out from itunes music store.  now itunes probably thinks that's the kind of music i LIKE...haha...

i don't like how the music store, all it takes to buy it is a click (it had saved my credit card information from when i bought my ipod from apple's website)...no confirmation, no exact amount (it says "we might charge you tax")...meh.
yeah one click is bad.. why did Amazon have to invent and subsequently patent it? I try to make sure to remove my information after every time I buy something. I hate how Amazon doesn't give you the option to not save credit card information, and if I remember correctly, you have to enter credit card info in your account information on iTMS before you click "buy now".

AC160

Nighthawks

Post by AC160 »

East Buc & UMR wrote: limewire is the way to go
You aren't supposed to be doing stuff like that.

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Nighthawks

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

AC160 wrote:
East Buc & UMR wrote: limewire is the way to go
You aren't supposed to be doing stuff like that.
I was waiting for someone to say that.

libertymark

Nighthawks

Post by libertymark »

im a pirate what can i say. at least i don't use limewire.

Jeffrey Hill

Nighthawks

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

Here's Britney Spears private jet... notice anything? Britney used to have a Gulfstream IV; now she's had to sell it and get a Gulfstream III because people like you chose to download her music for free. The Gulfstream III doesn't even have a remote control for it's surround sound DVD system.

ok this post was pointless

libertymark

Nighthawks

Post by libertymark »

the more i can screw over stupid people like her the better

LibertyMarie

Nighthawks

Post by LibertyMarie »

people download britney spears??
aah but i <3 her. old-school style, at least. "how lame is it that i looove baby one more time??" "naw, naw, i love this cover!" (movie quote there, name it if you dare)

LibertyMarie

Nighthawks

Post by LibertyMarie »

tonight definitely heard some "bye bye bye" and "i'm not a girl...not yet a woman" action at el restaurante. yesssss.