Team Missouri A finishes sixth in all-star tournament!
Congratulations to Team Missouri A for earning sixth place out of twenty-nine teams in the 2018 National All-Star Academic Tournament! Team Missouri B finished in nineteenth place.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 am

mac 4eva 

Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)
Post mac 4eva
Most backup software should be intelligent enough to know if something's already been backed up.

I've never really ever used any backup software besides an occasional manual backup I've done myself, so I don't really know about what backup solutions there are at the moment. Time Machine sounds like it would work pretty well, it would be easy to restore backup copies, and it's tightly integrated into OS X, but of course you'd have to upgrade to Leopard.

If you have backed up the drive and your music is on the external, then it should be OK to delete it off your laptop drive. Is the program just copying files to the hard drive (like, you can get to all of your music files as if they were on your internal drive) or does it put all the data in some special .bak file or whatever the Mac equivalent might be? Of course, if you delete it off your hard drive you must have the external connected and on to be able to listen to it.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Post mac 4eva
We use netbackup work while not free it does work

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:03 pm
Profile WWW