Server upgrade complete!

Welcome to the upgraded server! If you notice anything wrong with the board, please let Jeffrey know!Free packets for study/practiceAnnounced tournament dates

Panic, guys...

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
LibertyMarie
Posts: 2416
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: MO

Panic, guys...

Post by LibertyMarie » Tue May 01, 2007 6:29 am

so true.

...

maybe not.



by the way, something in the chat last night made me think of this thread, that's why it's back. lol.

ecks
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by ecks » Tue May 01, 2007 8:50 am

LibertyMarie wrote: and know my name and all...heh.
*ecks points to board name


Also, is the 'Caitie' in there Caitlin Dean? 'Cause she definitely looks like her... at first I thought the 'Caitie' was the Hill Girl, but then I decided given the comments that that would be rather creepy.

LibertyMarie
Posts: 2416
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: MO

Panic, guys...

Post by LibertyMarie » Tue May 01, 2007 9:38 am

ecks wrote: *ecks points to board name


Also, is the 'Caitie' in there Caitlin Dean? 'Cause she definitely looks like her... at first I thought the 'Caitie' was the Hill Girl, but then I decided given the comments that that would be rather creepy.
Steph once didn't remember my name in person when I thought she should have...that's all. haha.

lmao. Yes. You know, the "who is everyone" thread...? It's quite useful.










:)

ecks
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by ecks » Tue May 01, 2007 12:00 pm

LibertyMarie wrote: lmao. Yes. You know, the "who is everyone" thread...? It's quite useful.










:)
I block your logic attack with +4 quiz bowl social skills.

KentB
Posts: 901
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Creve Couer, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by KentB » Tue May 01, 2007 12:07 pm

wow ... i think you just lost christopher

ecks
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by ecks » Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm

KentB wrote: wow ... i think you just lost christopher
In my defense, I have never actually played D&D. Only everything it spawned in our generation. Although I definitely would have played D&D if I were a 70s child.

Oh, oh, and...

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v66/159/8 ... 6_5273.jpg

or

http://photos-119.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 9_5353.jpg

THIS MEETING IS ADJOURNED.

LibertyMarie
Posts: 2416
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: MO

Panic, guys...

Post by LibertyMarie » Tue May 01, 2007 1:05 pm

i'm so confused right about now.

User avatar
Charlie Dees
Posts: 4134
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Columbia, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by Charlie Dees » Tue May 01, 2007 1:17 pm

L337

AShoaib
Posts: 559
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:00 am

Panic, guys...

Post by AShoaib » Tue May 01, 2007 1:30 pm

If you're going all out, it would actually be "1337".

User avatar
Charlie Dees
Posts: 4134
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Columbia, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by Charlie Dees » Tue May 01, 2007 1:32 pm

tru dat

User avatar
redliberte
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:00 am

Panic, guys...

Post by redliberte » Tue May 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Steph once didn't remember my name in person when I thought she should have...that's all. haha.
yeah, that was actually a pretty funny moment. but marie, since i've done that once i don't think i can do it again, so i will always remember your name.










:D

L337
charlie, are you just not 1337 enough to get it right? 5h33h.

NOSTEAKFORSTEPH
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:00 pm

Panic, guys...

Post by NOSTEAKFORSTEPH » Wed May 02, 2007 5:15 am

redliberte wrote: charlie, are you just not 1337 enough to get it right? 5h33h.
This applies here too









:P

ecks
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by ecks » Wed May 02, 2007 9:35 am

NOSTEAKFORSTEPH wrote:
redliberte wrote: charlie, are you just not 1337 enough to get it right?  5h33h.
This applies here too









:P
QFT

User avatar
redliberte
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:00 am

Panic, guys...

Post by redliberte » Wed May 02, 2007 3:46 pm

it's a very long story.

KentB
Posts: 901
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Creve Couer, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by KentB » Wed May 02, 2007 5:29 pm

ecks wrote:
KentB wrote: wow ... i think you just lost christopher
In my defense, I have never actually played D&D. Only everything it spawned in our generation. Although I definitely would have played D&D if I were a 70s child.

Oh, oh, and...

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v66/159/8 ... 6_5273.jpg

or

http://photos-119.ak.facebook.com/ip002 ... 9_5353.jpg

THIS MEETING IS ADJOURNED.
ok, you win ... that is a horrible picture.... I need to get more black and white emo shots.

User avatar
Charlie Dees
Posts: 4134
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Columbia, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by Charlie Dees » Wed May 02, 2007 5:54 pm

LiEK GRETEST PICS EVARR

LibertyMarie
Posts: 2416
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: MO

Panic, guys...

Post by LibertyMarie » Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm

I love that shot of Kent!!! the crane is a classic. fo' shizzle.

User avatar
scphilli
Posts: 1898
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:00 am
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by scphilli » Wed May 02, 2007 8:12 pm

I think we've found the template for the poster for my upcoming silent film:
"Crouching Nerd Hidden Dragon"

ecks
Posts: 276
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
Contact:

Panic, guys...

Post by ecks » Wed May 02, 2007 9:52 pm

LibertyMarie wrote: I love that shot of Kent!!! the crane is a classic. fo' shizzle.
today has been a board-person facebook-friending extravaganza

LibertyMarie
Posts: 2416
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: MO

Panic, guys...

Post by LibertyMarie » Thu May 03, 2007 9:48 pm

i have fifty facebook friends at truman...is that odd?

User avatar
L-Town Expatriate
Posts: 5771
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Panic, guys...

Post by L-Town Expatriate » Thu May 03, 2007 11:28 pm

LibertyMarie wrote: i have fifty facebook friends at truman...is that odd?
No. You're a Bulldog in denial. Admit it...









:wub:

Post Reply