Congratulations to the state champions!
Congratulations to Exeter in Class 1, College Heights Christian in Class 2, John Burroughs in Class 3, and Ladue in Class 4!MSHSAA State results/all-state teams • State discussion thread
CIS A ties for 13th, the best finish ever by a Missouri team at Middle School Nationals! • Free packets for study/practice
2) I would like a round written entirely in pig latin. Timed. Iay etbay iay ouldcay eadray entytway ossupstay erpay oundray onay oblempray.
3) I would like to read a round while wearing a "Forever Lazy." And for those of you not aware of infomercials I give you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2p7AiNX9g
4) I would like to read more rounds in which the losing team could invoke the old school Double Dare option of "The Physical Challenge." Because seeing people thrash around in goop on a slide is just awesome.
5) I would like to perfect a system of ladder play based on the game of "Chutes and Ladders" in which teams randomly fall 5 places for no reason of fair competition other than it amuses me.
6) I would like to find Jason Mueller love. So I can win (or at least be nominated for) the Nobel Peace Prize.
7) I would like every quizbowl answer on "The Grapes of Wrath" to be followed by (in the style of Nelson Muntz) the phrase "Here's your grapes! And here's your WRATH!"
8 ) I would like to know which Missouri coach is my biological father.
9) I would like to moderate a match entirely performed in semaphore and NO I do not want any toss ups on Wuthering Heights; Monty Python already did that.
10) I would like one dove to be released in the air at the beginning of the season, to symbolize peace...And then let's shoot it because those suckers are sure tasty.