Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Fuuuuhhrrrrr-EAKED.

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
S.C.Mitchell07

Fuuuuhhrrrrr-EAKED.

Post by S.C.Mitchell07 »

Friend tells me he's doing stuff for the paper involving the Spook Light. I go join him. We get lost near Hornet Missouri, driving around aimlessly for hours. Around 12:30, we find the only dirt road off State Line Road. We drive down it. I see a light in the distance. I flash it with my high and low beams in rapid succession. No response. I stop car, and jump out to tell me friend who was following me to videotape it. I see light fade out and the guy in my car sees it shoot skyward. We pile into my car, and within ten minutes we see it again, only dimmer and for a brief period. We go for a walk down the dirt road, past the house on the south, and go back... Then we see it again, bright as the first time... It fades out again. It wasn't the red lights on the Cell/Radio tower in the distance, nor was it a generic amber or violet streetlight. It was yellow/golden, and had a 'dark' quality and diamond shape to it.

I'm freaked.