Team Missouri A finishes sixth in all-star tournament!
Congratulations to Team Missouri A for earning sixth place out of twenty-nine teams in the 2018 National All-Star Academic Tournament! Team Missouri B finished in nineteenth place.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 pm

FUZBOL!!!! 

Post FUZBOL!!!!
<span style="font-family:Arial"><span style="color:green">i know that the 2010 (South Africa) world cup is a-ways-away...but, who do you think will win take home the cup?

Either italia or brasil will win... but i will cheer on mexico, and the sucky usa team.

:D </span>

Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post FUZBOL!!!!
nutterbutter wrote:
[font=Arial]i know that the 2010 (South Africa) world cup is a-ways-away...but, who do you think will win take home the cup?

Either italia or brasil will win... but i will cheer on mexico, and the sucky usa team.

:D
[/font]
<span style="color:green"><span style="font-family:Arial">
We don't, we don't even know who's going to be in the Cup, let alone groups for the first stage...</span>

Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:18 pm

Post FUZBOL!!!!
VERY TRUE...but you can pretty much always be sure who will be in World Cup...
and i'm pretty certain mex, usa, and ita will be there.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post FUZBOL!!!!
I will be rooting for España of course. I hope they do well in 2010 and maybe I´ll even head back over there during the next cup because the atmosphere is pretty awesome during that time. I still think they would have made it to the semis if they wouldn´t have run into France in round of 16. They played horribly there but they had been riding a 20 match win streak.... so we´ll see what they can do next time.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post FUZBOL!!!!
Provided I graduate in 2010 (as planned), I'm planning on going to South Africa as a graduation present (from me, to me).

I'll be cheering the English on, provided they make it. As long as France doesn't win, I'm happy.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post FUZBOL!!!!
I'll be rooting for whatever small, impoverished African nation manages to make it into the elimination rounds (like Ghana last year and Senegal in 2002), and England. Oh, and of course the USA as well, provided they don't suck as much as they did last go-round.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:01 pm
Profile WWW

Post FUZBOL!!!!
I watched every match this past summer and Italy was the far better team in that. I will probably have to say they will win again though they are my number two team. I really think Germany will be excellent again and I hope they will win. It all depends whether or not they get drunk before the match.

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:24 pm