Server upgrade complete!

Welcome to the upgraded server! If you notice anything wrong with the board, please let Jeffrey know!Free packets for study/practiceAnnounced tournament dates

screw the force, jack bauer has his bare hands

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
KentB

Post by KentB » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Did anybody watch 24 tonight ?

I watched the second one just to see what was happening because I watched last season.... I just don´t want to get hooked because that would be bad.

Plus, the show is just a tool of our government to ingrain into the people´s minds that torture and other such devices are acceptable practices in the ¨war on terror.¨ But at least it is entertaining.

discus

ajax

Post by ajax » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:28 am

KentB wrote: Plus, the show is just a tool of our government to ingrain into the people´s minds that torture and other such devices are acceptable practices in the ¨war on terror.¨ But at least it is entertaining.

discus
Well, some love waterboarding. Heck, it's the next Olympic Sport we can take the gold in.

DeckardCain

Post by DeckardCain » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:38 am

What else would you expect from the company that brings us the always fair and balanced Faux News?

ajax

Post by ajax » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:46 am

DeckardCain wrote: What else would you expect from the company that brings us the always fair and balanced Faux News?
Most networks are really left wing. Fox, I think, is always fair and balanced to the right wing conservatives and one of the rare networks not left wing.

ajax

Post by ajax » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:53 am

Thank God you closed that topic, Matt.