Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

College Decisions-Class of 2016

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
Mickey0R0urke

College Decisions-Class of 2016

Post by Mickey0R0urke »

It's that time of year again!

As I just posted on the hsquizbowl boards, it's about that time when most people have finalized where they are going to college. Obviously, I'm not on the moquizbowl board staff, but I highly recommend doing what happens on the hsquizbowl thread-posting where you're going to college and whether you're interested in playing or staying involved more peripherally (such as helping out at a few tournaments a year in the area, etc).

I highly recommend that you all at least try and check out a few college quizbowl practices before you decide whether or not it's for you-I'd like to see you guys at area college tournaments sometime.

yankees12071222

Re: College Decisions-Class of 2016

Post by yankees12071222 »

Barring any changes from any waitlist schools, and after almost waiting until the last second ( :lol: ), I have decided to attend Vanderbilt Univeristy this fall! I do plan on continuing to play quizbowl in college, but I'm not whether or not it will be at the same level of commitment as now.

yankees12071222

Post by yankees12071222 »

Also, Tim Quintanilla isn't on the forums, but he has decided to attend Carson Newman University in Jefferson City, TN.

Nathan Rock Bridge

Post by Nathan Rock Bridge »

I think I'm the only one on my team on these forums besides Irwin, so I guess I'll post for my teammates even though I'm a junior.
Luke will be going to Notre Dame and Derek still hasn't made his decision and isn't really making his selection process known to anyone at school. If I remember, I'lll update this when he makes his decision.