Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

St. Louis Open Date Poll

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments

Which date(s) would you be able to make St. Louis Open?

June 21st
22%
June 28th
34%
July 5th
25%
July 12th
19%

Total votes: 32

Charbroil

St. Louis Open Date Poll

Post by Charbroil »

As in the past, I'm going to be directing St. Louis Open at WashU this summer. We're going to have an academic tournament using the IMSANITY set as well as a trash tournament using the Ottawa Hybrid set.

Please pick which dates you could make such a tournament. If you'd like to staff, please feel free to vote as well. I'll probably finalize the date in about a week, so please vote within that timeframe.

richardyu

Re: St. Louis Open Date Poll

Post by richardyu »

Probably not a big deal since you guys ran ATTACK two years ago, but couldn't you have gotten Delta Burke or something instead of a high school set?

Charbroil

Post by Charbroil »

richardyu wrote:Probably not a big deal since you guys ran ATTACK two years ago, but couldn't you have gotten Delta Burke or something instead of a high school set?
I was planning to use Delta Burke, but was told people preferred IMSANITY.

christino

Post by christino »

I honestly don't care either way, but I believe some people said they preferred IMSANITY for its power marks.

Charbroil

Post by Charbroil »

Since we haven't had too many people vote yet, I'm going to send out an email to past attendees to get a better idea of interest before finalizing a date. I should announce a date by the end of the week.

Charbroil

Post by Charbroil »

The tournament announcement is here.