Looking for practice material?
Prepare for next season with thousands of packets FREE for practice use from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:45 am

Northeast Missouri Date Claims for the 2017-18 season 

Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair
Post Northeast Missouri Date Claims for the 2017-18 season
On behalf of the below-mentioned schools, I am pleased to announce that these tournaments will be taking place during the forthcoming 2017-18 season:

• South Shelby Winter Invitational (tentative name) - January 6th, 2018, South Shelby HS (high school; roster restriction in place)
  • The Winter Academic INvitational (TWAIN) - January 27th, 2018, Hannibal HS (high school, multi-state)
  • Bulldog Regional Interscholastic Challenge (BRIC) - March 18th, 2018, Mexico HS (high school)
  • Outstate Missouri Academic Rendezvous (OMAR) - April 7th, 2018, Moberly HS (high school)

Moberly is also exploring a second iteration of the Moberly Young Scholars Tournament (MYST), date TBD. The hope is to select a date that will allow middle school programs to participate.

Individual threads will announce each tournament, including registration details. (I plan to include links on this post as each tournament is announced.) I encourage all teams in the region to make a note of these dates on your calendars. Again, all dates may be subject to change.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:10 am

Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair
Post Re: Northeast Missouri Date Claims for the 2017-18 season
NAQT A-sets will be used at two of the aforementioned tournaments:

-South Shelby Winter Invitational will run on IS-171A
-OMAR will run on IS-173A

I have also secured mirror sets for BRIC and TWAIN. When the writers of those sets make their mirror requests public, I will go ahead and confirm their selections in this thread.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 am